RESOURCES - Job Opportunities
Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) is seeking suitable dedicated & dynamic candidates for the followings positions:
(1) TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Possess a Degree with minimum 5 years working experience in the field of engineering, architecture or quantity surveying & Computer literacy with the necessary knowledge of construction will be an added advantage.
- Retirees are encouraged to apply
(2) EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Degree holders preferably Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Statistics with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Age between 25 - 35 years
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. Written and spoken knowledge of Mandarin will be an added advantage.
(3) ADMIN/IT OFFICER
- Diploma/ Degree holders preferably Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy – knowledge in database,Microsoft Word and Excel, multi- media applications, ASP, PHP, Mysql, web-site programming and maintenance is essential
(4) GENERAL CLERKS
- SPM, STPM or Diploma holders preferably in Administration with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed resume to
or write in with a complete resume, photocopies of relevant certificates, IC and other relevant particulars, stating present and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) before 29 September 2011to the following address:
2-1 (1st Floor), Jalan 2/109E
Desa Business Park, Taman Desa
58100 Kuala Lumpur
(Post – ……………… – Please state the relevant post applied)
(Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified)