Ref: Notice Of Initiation Of An Anti Dumping Duty Investigation With Regard To Imports Of Hot Rolled Coils Orginating Or Exported From Chinese Taipei
- Today 27/7/12 the government had gazetted the above (P.U.(B) 247 dated 27 July 2012) see attachment.
- A petition was lodged by: Megasteel Sdn Bhd alleging dumping of Hot Rolled Coils into the country originating or exported from Chines Taipei
- The alleged products are under the following HS Code: 7208.36.000; 7208.37.000; 7208.38.000; 7208.39.100; 7208.39.910; 7208.39.990
- The government has determined there is sufficient evidence to warrant an anti dumping investigation
- Interested parties are requested to collect and fill up the questionnaires and submit to MITI, Level 14 Block 8 Government Office Complex, Jalan Duta, 50622 Kuala Lumpur.
- Date line for collection of questionnaires: 15 days from date of publication of gazette (27/7/12)
- Date line for submission of questionnaire response: 40 days from date of publication of gazette (27/7/12)
- If views are not received in adequate form and within the stipulated time limit,the government may make its preliminary or final determination.
Please see attachment for more details .